Tuesday 3 September 2019

MY FATHER❤️

My father's name is Baljit Rai. He is on his late 40. He is a bussinessman by profession. He has been the most favourite person for me in this whole world. He has been encouraging me to do well. How i am now is all because of him. Being a daughter of him has been a blessing for me. I have been showered by all his love and affection. He is the most kindest, most handsome, most hardworking gentleman. He is like a real superman who has been fulfilling all the needs of me and my family. He always teaches me to be a good person. He encourages me to be a better person everyday and to do good deeds only. 

I respect my father and adore him everyday not only on father's day. I am very thankful to him for everything he has done for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Internet of Things (IoT)

  IoT is the technology or platform that connects any device into network and helps human beings to make their work amazingly faster and eas...